HVAC Maintenance Santa Rosa
Get Peace of Mind With the HVAC Maintenance Santa Rosa and Surrounding Areas Count On
When it comes to HVAC maintenance in Santa Rosa, JW Hanson Heating and Air has you covered!
We offer maintenance service to make sure your HVAC equipment keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. See our checklists below based on the type of equipment you have.
The integrity of your furnace or air conditioner depends on how well it’s maintained. If your furnace or air conditioner are more than 5 years old, it is a good idea to have them serviced once per year. And don’t forget to change or clean that filter at least once per year no matter what the age of your furnace or air conditioner.
Furnace and AC Maintenance Checklist
- Replace or clean filters (specialty filters are an additional charge)
- Check burners for complete combustion
- Clean burners
- Check ignition components
- Clean burner compartment and draft hood
- Clean flame sensing rod
- Check blower motor bearings and amp draw
- Oil blower if necessary
- Check blower and adjust belt tension
- Clean condensate drains
- Check condensate pump operation
- Flush condensate pump
- Check controls and thermostats
- Replace thermostat batteries if necessary
- Check and clean compressor start contactor
- Check refrigerant charge
- Clean condenser coils
- Check disconnect
Each point is not necessarily applicable to each individual system. System is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Any necessary repairs will be billed separately.
Maintenance on Other Systems
The checklist on this page covers maintenance for many furnace and/or AC systems. However, maintenance is also necessary on other products. See information in the links below for specific maintenance for those systems.
For affordable, expert HVAC maintenance Santa Rosa-based JW Hanson is ready to serve you.
Gas Furnace and AC System Maintenance >>
Heat Pump Mini Split Maintenance >>